THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES

Saturday, April 30, 2011

April 30th, 2011

Well, today has gone fairly well accept for one large set back. I convinced Chris to stay home from work the night before last and we laid around with each other all night. I was happy that he stayed. Yesterday we spent the entire day together driving around. We went to McDonalds for breakfast and then he took me to the mall where he bought me the Groom build-a-bear.

The lady at the build-a-bear asked me what grade I was in and I laughed and told her I was in college. She laughed and said she thought I was like 13. She also said that it was too bad I didn’t have my bride bear with me because they were having teddy bear weddings in honor of the royal couple.

We then went to Godiva and I bought us each a chocolate covered strawberry and Chris bought us each pop, he got a coke and I got a cherry coke and we sat in the food court talking about everything for an hour or so. After that we walked around the mall for a while and looked at different things. We looked around inside the Sworovski crystal store. He was excited because the items in there looked better than diamonds and they were a lot cheaper. He laughed and said now he could afford to get me jewelry. I glared at him.

He says he wants to buy one of their crystal cows and make a little circle cut out in the computer where the cow can go, with the blue lights behind it to make it glow. And when he comes up to MI in December, we’re going to go out and buy the auto paint to spray my computer hot pink.

Kara says she’s just going to send Mathew’s RAM with all of her stuff so that everything will get to Chris all at once. Matt said he would give the RAM to her at Dawn’s graduation party on Sunday and, hopefully Kara will mail it all Monday. Chris said he’s going to buy the video card for me but he’s going to ship it to me separately because he doesn’t want it breaking in the mail. He also said he’d help me pay for the motherboard. I don’t really want him too, but he just seems so excited about this. He’s all geeked out that he found a game that we both like to play a lot. Now I just need to figure out how I’m going to get that huge screen into my bedroom. I’ll ask Dad to help me go pick it up, once I get home.

Anyway, Chris and I left at 4 this morning to get to the airport. We stopped by McDonalds and got breakfast and he drove me around his work and showed it to me. We then went to the airport and I left for my terminal. I wish I had sat in the car a little longer. It was a very small terminal and I was an hour early and I just sat there watching this mother and her son who were sitting across from me. I got on the plain around 6am and we were prepared for take off, when one of the people who worked for the airport noticed that there was fluid leaking from one of the hydraulics so they had to call in a maintenance personnel.

It took nearly forty minutes for the mechanic to show up to our plane. We didn’t take off until after 7. By the time we got to Atlanta, it was 9:10, I had missed my flight by 10 minutes. They fitted me for a new flight to Detroit but now I have to sit around until 4:49 pm. I have a five hour layover here. I was thinking about buying Wi-fi, but I can’t really afford that right now. I have no money and I’ve been spending like I have. I spent the seventy dollars I had brought with me to NC. I bought Chris and his sister some Cold Stone since they had never had any, and I bought Chris and I McDonalds/Hardees on another day. And then there was the strawberries at the mall and McDonalds at the airport before I got to NC. I had to use my credit card on the strawberries.

OH, Chris also took me to an art depot in Raleigh. He bought me a .03 lead pencil and an eraser. I’ll have to think of something special to do for him. I’m not going to be seeing him until December, most likely. His mom offered me a job working with her and her parents, cleaning apartments. She said 8 dollars and hour. I told her if she gets enough jobs then to give me a call and I’ll come down and work for her for the two months I’m out of school. I hope she gets those jobs. I don’t want to wait eight months to see my baby.

I decided to go to Dawn’s graduation party. It’s tomorrow night at Bucco De Bepo (or something like that) with everyone else, like last time with Alex’s second birthday. I don’t have any money to buy her a gift, though. So I’ll try and make her a card when I get home and maybe make her a little beaded graduate doll. It’ll be nice to see all the kids again and maybe Kara will bring her new edition so I can finally meat him. His name is Mike, after his daddy.

0 comments: