THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES

Saturday, April 2, 2011

April 2nd, 2011

I found out that I hadn't received my tax returns because I typed my SSN in wrong. Wow. All well, I went back and fixed it nad i got my states back last night. Still waiting on my federal though, so I can pay mom and pay Chris back.

Speak of, Chris paid for my plane ticket to come down and see him :). I'm going to pay him back once I get my taxes back and I go down to see him. I told him not to take any time off work so that he could save up his time to come down for a couple of weeks in December. my mom invited him, how odd. I'm thinking about getting him an XBox 360 as a gift. We'll see how much money I have in the winter. Since I'm back at McDonalds, I don't make all that much money.

Speaking of the XBox, my dad went out and bought Call of Duty and him and Alex spend hours playing it. I find it funny and adorable to see how into it he gets.

Anyway, I'm only awake because I can't sleep. I figure I'll do some studying and stop by the gas station for a 5 hour energy before work, and maybe a mountain dew too. I'm going to die half way through the night. All well. It's only one day out of the week.

0 comments: