THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES

Sunday, May 8, 2011

May 8th, 2011

Well, today went fairly well. I woke up in a good mood but had slept strange and so my neck hurt and I was really tired. The first couple of hours went by slowly but the rest went by fast.

I had one customer come through who was just very rude. She drove off before I could even ask her if she was finished, she didn't say she was. And so when she got to the window I asked her, politely, if next time she could stay at the box until I was done with her order. She began, loudly, ranting at me about how I shouldn't dictate what customers do and how she was done with her order and everything was correct on the screen and she kept asking me questions but then talking over me when I answered. I got so frustrated that I spoke back over her as well. She drove off and I slammed my window shut. She then proceeded to go to the next window and tell my manager that I had slammed the window in her face and that she was going to be calling. She can go fuck herself. She drove off before I slammed the window and she was the one being a total bitch. Excuse my language, but it's really frustrating when people act like children. Especially in front of their own children.

Anyway, I was feeling strange all day today and I've had the sneaking suspicion that I might be pregnant, so I swung by Meijer and picked up a test. It came out negative. I'm not really sure how I feel about that. I was almost hoping that I was. It would be a hard life but I think I'd be ok with it. I guess God knows best, though. If I had a baby I would have to quit school and move down to NC and find a new job down there with Chris. And then there's the whole process of telling my parents that I was sexually active before marriage and that I'm going to be a mom.

All well. Better/Worse luck next time? I don't know.

Anyway, I have a test in Microbiology on Tuesday. Really I should be studying, but I'm a little depressed. I know I won't be able to sleep even if I try, because I took a caffeine pill earlier and i don't think it's fully worm off. So I suppose I'll look over my notes a little. I wonder how this test is going to be. Holly says she hated this teacher because his tests were like Slacks, all over the place. I hope she's wrong. I can't take another class like that. uhg.

0 comments: